Why Choose Us
Glenwood Family Eye Center is a full-service eye center using the most sophisticated technology in the region – combined with heartfelt care – you get the best of both.
Our staff optometrist, Dr. Joe Schneiderhan, and visiting ophthalmologist, Dr. John Dvorak, have decades of experience to provide you expert eye care.
• Complete eye care and vision exams for patients from preschool to elderly
• Early diagnosis, management, and treatment of eye conditions, infections, and injuries
• Testing for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and more
• Contact lens exams, fittings, follow-up, plus a complete line of lenses and supplies
• Eyeglass and sunglass prescriptions with a “Guaranteed Fit” and free adjustments
• Wide range of great value-based frames, as well as designer originals
• Trained opticians to help you choose the best fit and style for you
Monday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Schneiderhan has over 30 years of experience building relationships and improving the quality of life for his patients. His focus is primary eye care with the treatment and management of eye diseases, early detection of Glaucoma and Macular Degeneration, contact lens fitting, and pediatric exams.
Dr. John Dvorak is a highly skilled cataract surgeon and general ophthalmologist, treating a broad range of eye diseases, disorders and injuries. He performs eye surgeries at Glacial Ridge Hospital.Meet the Doctors