Welcome to Glenwood Family Eye Center, your family's choice for eye care.
We see patients of all ages from infants through adulthood. You may wish to print these forms and complete them in advance of your visit, or we have them in the office for you as well. We hope you find the patient resources valuable.
The following links provide reliable vision information for our patients.
We accept cash, personal checks and the following credit cards:
We partner with a variety of insurance companies to give you the most affordable eye care service possible. We currently accept BlueCross/BlueShield of Minnesota, BluePlus, PrimeWest Health, UCare, Preferred One, Humana, Avesis, ChampVA, Medicare, Medicaid, HealthPartners, Medica, United Healthcare, and Aetna. Please ask about others if yours is not listed.
Do you have Eye Med? While we are not an Eye Med Provider, you get the same discounts at Glenwood Medical Center with a current Eye Med card.
- 20% off Exam
- Must be paid in full that day
- 25% off Glasses
- No discount on contacts - Regular manufacturer rebates exist
- Members w/3rd party eyewear plans including Eye Med
- Proof of 3rd party plan
- 50% off 2nd pair of RX eyewear
- Must be 2 complete new sets of glasses; frame and lens
- Discount applied to lesser costing pair
- Purchased on the same day
- Not to be doubled up with any other promotion or discount
- 20% off for member with active duty ID card