Welcome to Glenwood Family Eye Center, your family’s choice for eye care.
We see patients of all ages from infants through adulthood. You may wish to print these forms and complete them in advance of your visit, or we have them in the office for you as well. We hope you find the patient resources valuable.
Authorization – Release of Records (PDF)
Patient Demographic Form (PDF)
Brief History Form (PDF)
The following links provide reliable vision information for our patients.
We accept cash, personal checks and the following credit cards:
We partner with a variety of insurance companies to give you the most affordable eye care service possible. We currently accept BlueCross/BlueShield of Minnesota, BluePlus, PrimeWest Health, UCare, Preferred One, Humana, Avesis, ChampVA, Medicare, Medicaid, HealthPartners, Medica, United Healthcare, and Aetna. Please ask about others if yours is not listed.
- 20% off Exam
- Must be paid in full that day
3rd Party Insurance Discount
- 25% off Glasses
- No discount on contacts-Regular manufacturer rebates exist
- Members w/3rd party eyewear plans
- Proof of 3rd party plan
2nd Pair Eyewear Discount
- 50% off 2nd pair of RX eyewear
- Must be 2 complete new sets of glasses; frame and lens
- Discount applied to lesser costing pair
- Purchased on the same day
- Not to be doubled up with any other promotion or discount
- 20% off for member with active duty ID card
Please Note: All discounts will be approved and applied only by Kelsey, Lead Optician or Cherie, Manager.